I had a great time at our final homeschool co-op on Thursday,
I got to hold and snuggle this sweet baby to my heart's content!
I got to hold and snuggle this sweet baby to my heart's content!
Matthew got a reward at music lessons today for all his hard work!
He picked a kite!
What fun!
What fun!
He was so fun to watch as he enjoyed his new toy!
He is getting so big!
I was quite thankful for the wind this evening!
In his delight, we had to show our neighbors!
Our own Daddy was still at work...our sisters were gone...
WHO wants to look at our new kite? Thankfully we have wonderful
neighbors who were willing to "gush" over the new toy!
Our own Daddy was still at work...our sisters were gone...
WHO wants to look at our new kite? Thankfully we have wonderful
neighbors who were willing to "gush" over the new toy!
While we visited our neighbors I sniffed her Mother's Day roses...
They are SO very lovely!
Roses are my very favorite flower! Hers were stunning to look at and smell!
No comments:
Post a Comment