About Us

My photo
We have been happily married for 19 wonderful years. God has blessed us richly with 2 daughters and a son. We are followers of Jesus Christ, and strive to follow Him faithfully! We believe the Bible to be the absolute truth!! We are a home school family who look to honor God in every part of our daily lives! Remember to live with a grateful attitude! When you start to complain or have a negative attitude...remember to praise God for Who HE is and the GREAT things HE has done!

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Why pie eating contests aren't good!

This is Matthew & Elizabeth's walking stick bug.  He was cute!
 This is how dirty you get after picking beans and then weeding for hours!

 This is ONLY the last portion of the beans we picked....notice the tote!
We canned 65 quarts that weekend!
 Our yearly cotton candy at the fair!
We always buy 1 to split, yummy!
 Matthew hopped on every animal statue this year at the fair!


 Matthew really wants a tractor of his own!
 The bunnies were a favorite!  Pop, we are waiting to raise them with you!


 Our favorite bunny!



 This is Matthew's "prince" outfit.
 I've been finding these block creations all over my house.  Fun!
 A GIANT grasshopper that Matthew caught for me
 Fun at the beach with friends






 The water was CHILLY




 Craig broke the window out of my car accidentally!
He was weed-whipping and a rock flew up just right.....


 BARF on the pie eating contest!  Steven challenged Craig & I to one today.
There was Steven and Catie, myself & Craig, and some random guy.
The random guy won.





 Steven is cheating!  No fair grabbing and trying to distract from the pie!

 BARF

I may NEVER eat another pie again!
:)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Like you could live your life not eating another pie ever!!!!!! I wish I could be in a pie eating contest. I just want pie. Love you!

Our Favorite Song