About Us

My photo
We have been happily married for 19 wonderful years. God has blessed us richly with 2 daughters and a son. We are followers of Jesus Christ, and strive to follow Him faithfully! We believe the Bible to be the absolute truth!! We are a home school family who look to honor God in every part of our daily lives! Remember to live with a grateful attitude! When you start to complain or have a negative attitude...remember to praise God for Who HE is and the GREAT things HE has done!

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Beginning of our vacation

Our cabin has a lovely hot tub which the kids spend a considerable part of their day in!


 LOTS of reading is being done this week!
 Did I mention that he is part fish...?










 Our adorable kids!
 The game "SpotIt" is great! 
 
   Some pictures from Matthew's view:


 

 
 




 






  Many games of "Sorry" being played this week!

 Some random guy who happened to know Gardell....wow!  He was fun to talk to!
 Visiting friends make for a fun evening!
 
 


 





 A strange "line up" for an interesting picture
 He Micaiah...I can totally put my finger in your mouth!
 Our kids
 
   


 

 

  BINGO night
 I won!
 I won again...but let Matthew win!
 I won AGAIN....but let Elizabeth win!  I had a great card!
 I came 1 move from winning the black out prize of a pizza!  bummer!
 All the kids got treats

 More pictures to follow...we are off to the Mall of America tomorrow and the Science Museum!

No comments:

Our Favorite Song