About Us

My photo
We have been happily married for 19 wonderful years. God has blessed us richly with 2 daughters and a son. We are followers of Jesus Christ, and strive to follow Him faithfully! We believe the Bible to be the absolute truth!! We are a home school family who look to honor God in every part of our daily lives! Remember to live with a grateful attitude! When you start to complain or have a negative attitude...remember to praise God for Who HE is and the GREAT things HE has done!

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Life Got Busy!

Craig's Dad turned 80 in March, we had a party
The girls & I were on decorating.  I liked it.
 Craig's 2 sisters



 Craig's parents

 Craig's immediate family


 Craig's older brother John & his family
 Our little family
 Craig's younger brother Jason & his family
 brothers and a cousin

 an uncle
 When bored, you sword fight with your uncle


 cousins

 Jessica's grandparents



 A super fun cousin





 Mom, we should really make blue punch!  It's GOOD!
 Elizabeth's new art area




 We learned 2 valuable lessons:
1.  Don't bug Matthew
2.  Matthew learned NOT to bite.


 Duluth, homeschool conference

 Craig & Valerie enjoyed being outside while Jess attended a class over lunch


 We found many friends!


 True love

 Palm Sunday
Love it!

 Our yard was filled with many neighborhood children one day.
What a blessing to hear all the joy!




 Elizabeth making her mama a wonderful birthday surprise!

 Matthew was "Moses" one day.
 Festival of Nations







 YUMMY food!

 The item on the top of this set of 4 was NASTY
everything else was super!




 Duluth again, dinner with our host

 More friends at the conference
 Homeschool co-op, a friend visited!
 The ladies in the group I lead surprised me with a card & gift!
 It was archery day.  I can shoot EVEN under the pressure!
 See?
 ANOTHER birthday surprise!

I am truly blessed!

No comments:

Our Favorite Song