We had our AWANA Grand Prix last night at church! These are the 2 cars that our family made...the pencil is the car that Craig & Valerie worked on, and the little red canoe is the one that I made (with a little of Craig's help!)
All the kids had a lot of fun! They were all fun to watch as they cheered for their cars, and the cars of their friends.Now....to think of another idea to work on for next year! :)
5 comments:
What great car designs!
I LOVE Valerie's Pencil! I see why it got first! Great job to Craig and Val for working hard at it!
What an awesome design! How creative! By the way Jess, how did your Swiss steak lesson go?
Your cars are so cute! I just love them. What a fun activity.
These turned out fabulous!!! I totally love your canoe. the hats are great! Did any of them win any of the prizes?
Hello Becky! Yes, Valerie got 1st place for design, and in the racing, she won the first race but came in 2nd and 3rd in the later races. So she didn't actually win in the races which was fine!! There were alot of really fun looking cars there!
Post a Comment