Craig & I just had the pleasure of waking up to breakfast in bed. Valerie has done this a few times for us. It is SO neat having an 8 year old! What fun! She made us each 2 pieces of toast, mine had peanut butter, and Craig's had jelly...just like we like them. She is GREAT!
✟Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24
About Us
- ♥ Craig & Jessica ♥
- We have been happily married for 19 wonderful years. God has blessed us richly with 2 daughters and a son. We are followers of Jesus Christ, and strive to follow Him faithfully! We believe the Bible to be the absolute truth!! We are a home school family who look to honor God in every part of our daily lives! Remember to live with a grateful attitude! When you start to complain or have a negative attitude...remember to praise God for Who HE is and the GREAT things HE has done!
Saturday, March 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
It's so fabuous she's able to do that for you guys!! love you!
That is so cute! I've been waking up to an assortment of different stuffed animals every morning. Isaac piles them onto my bed. It is so funny. Valerie sure is a sweetie! :)
How fun, Jess! Val is such a sweetie to get breakfast ready for you guys! I love the fact that you like Peanut Butter and Craig likes Jelly! ( you go together like peanut butter and jelly! ) Fun!
You and Craig have raised two wonderful daughters! This thoughtful action of Val's shows that she has a servant's heart! I hope to be as good a mother as you are someday! You are an inspiration!
Thank you for the encouragement, Karen!! Being a parent is fun, but a lot of work! I often wonder if I am doing the right thing when I raise my girls!!
Thanks!
I agree, she is a GREAT girl. What a blessing God bestowed on you!
What????? Who says that I'm 8? I'm 13!!!!! Wow!! I look soooo little! I was a kid then, now, I'm a teenager!!!
(P.S) Karen! Now my parents have raised 2 beautiful daughters, and a very handsome young man, too!!
Post a Comment