Elizabeth's self portrait
We went to the park yesterday, and she got sweaty. The yellow dots represent her sweat. I love her teeth and legs!!
We went to the park yesterday, and she got sweaty. The yellow dots represent her sweat. I love her teeth and legs!!
Valerie also really enjoys drawing...this is a princess.
7 comments:
Seriously, that's a lot of teeth! I love the beads of sweat too!! Val's princess is also beautiful!!
Excellent pictures! I love Elizabeth's self-portrait. You need to put it away and display it at her wedding. I love you. Mother
Oh how sweet these are!
I wish I had more pictures I drew when I was little. I think I only ever saved one. :(
I love Amy's idea of showing it at her wedding. That would be so fun!
Such aspiring artists!
You should be proud!
Hello! I haven't been onto the blogs in a long time! It has been super busy around here lately! The weather here has been really gross lately, though. It has been cold and rainy for four or five days. I was so excited to wake up to the sunshine today! I love all of your pictures! The girls looks like they are having so much fun. Isaac also loves the park but we haven't been able to go because of the rain. We went to this really neat Baby Expo last weekend and Liana was on our local news for about a second. I was so excited. She is doing really well, she loves to move around, smile, and laugh. Isaac is really the best at getting her to crack up. He stands right by her face and talks to her and laughs with her. He is talking in longer sentences now and loves to tell me the color / shape of everything he comes across. I am always amazed at how little fear he has. We went to Vennard Wednesday for my friend Kim's Senior Chapel. She had asked me to sing and I was very honored. It was really special but also very crazy because I had both kids with me. Isaac ran up to everyone and just started talking to them as if he had known them all of his life. It was kind of funny. That little boy is definitely not shy. Well I have absolutely nothing to do today! I am very excited. I cleaned my house yesterday and I don't have to work. I think we're just going to have a relaxing day. I'm excited! Well, this is a super long comment! Just miss talking to you! I need to call you. Love you lots! P.S. Tell your girls hi!!!
Post a Comment