About Us

My photo
We have been happily married for 19 wonderful years. God has blessed us richly with 2 daughters and a son. We are followers of Jesus Christ, and strive to follow Him faithfully! We believe the Bible to be the absolute truth!! We are a home school family who look to honor God in every part of our daily lives! Remember to live with a grateful attitude! When you start to complain or have a negative attitude...remember to praise God for Who HE is and the GREAT things HE has done!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Going to the Park

We have been having such a good testing week so far that we decided to go to the park for some "after school" fun. It was a perfect day to go, the weather was wonderful! The girls played hard...you can see some pictures of what they did.


Swirly things are always fun to sit on!
I think Elizabeth is on this rocker thing backwards..I don't think she cared!

Valerie made herself a little bit sick to her stomach after spinning on this!


On the go...

In the sand...you wouldn't think sand would be this interesting! They never get tired of playing in ANY sand! I guess I also played in the sand ALOT growing up. You forget some things as you age.


My baby

Okay...I also remember loving to hang upside down. It is a never ending joy! I think it adds to the difficulty when you have to hold your skirt UP! We got a good laugh at this!

My baby

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Sand is and always will be interesting..at least she isn't eating it. Mother has the picture of me eating the dirt with a spoon.....

Our Favorite Song