About Us

My photo
We have been happily married for 19 wonderful years. God has blessed us richly with 2 daughters and a son. We are followers of Jesus Christ, and strive to follow Him faithfully! We believe the Bible to be the absolute truth!! We are a home school family who look to honor God in every part of our daily lives! Remember to live with a grateful attitude! When you start to complain or have a negative attitude...remember to praise God for Who HE is and the GREAT things HE has done!

Monday, April 16, 2007

Happy Birthday to US

April 17

Happy Birthday
precious sister!!


I am so VERY thankful for the gift that you
were to me on my 4th birthday!


God knew exactly what my life would need!!


A best friend to talk with, laugh with, cry with


I love you so very much!
I can't imagine what my birthday would have
been like without you to share it with!!!



MY SISTER

Thank you for your loving ways
and all the beautiful memories
that we have shared.
You are my special someone to confide in,
to trust with my most inner thoughts.
And it is the way you care, that special way,
which sisters do, which makes me feel
especially close to you.
From the bottom of my heart
I want you to know, that I'll always
treasure what a wonderful friend
that I have in YOU!

Happy Birthday Becky!!

I love you!

4 comments:

Amy S. Trosen said...

You're going to make me cry on your birthday. I love you both! Love, Mother

Karen said...

Happy Birthday Jess!

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Rebecca said...

You totally brought tears to my eyes. I love you so much. You are the best sister anyone could ask for. I think the best I can day is "diddo". You are absolutly wonderful! Everything you do is such an inspiration to me! Having you as my big sister is the best thing God could have done for me! Thank you for being so wonderful. Happy Birthday Jess! I love you!!

Amy said...

Happy birthday Jess! I'm so thankful for you and Becky! Love you lots!!!

Our Favorite Song