I had the BEST day I could have imagined! Birthday's are fun when you have loved ones to share it with!

Elizabeth started my day out with a card that she had made for me. She was excited to give it to me before my birthday, but was able to wait. It was fun to watch her dance around with delight as I opened her "gift" to me.

The girls and Craig & I spent a fun EARLY morning
together before he left for work.
We have 5 generations on my Mother's side. You see here 4 of the 5 generations,my Mother is missing from the photo.
Great Grandma-96, Grandma-74, (Mom-50), me-30, and my daughters- 8 & 4
My Grandfather E.John called to invite me for a birthday lunch with him, Grandma, and my Great-Grandma. What fun!!!!!
Great Grandma Fuller & Grandma Raboin(mother & daughter)
We ate at Country Kitchen, and talked and enjoyed each others company!
E.John Raboin, my Grandfatherpossibly the most interesting man alive!
I love him SO very much!
The sunshine and warmth added to the delight of my day! It was SO nice to have a relaxing day with nothing much to do! I got to talk with my sister and Mother on the phone, my Grandma Ruth called, friends called...
It was so nice to hear from family & friends!
For supper, Craig took me and our girls out to the Green Mill.
It was the end of a wonderful day!
The sunshine and warmth added to the delight of my day! It was SO nice to have a relaxing day with nothing much to do! I got to talk with my sister and Mother on the phone, my Grandma Ruth called, friends called...
It was so nice to hear from family & friends!
For supper, Craig took me and our girls out to the Green Mill.
It was the end of a wonderful day!
I am so very blessed!
2 comments:
And I missed it! Mother
It sounds like you had a wonderful day Jess, and you deserve it! I agree that having family and friends to share things with is the best! Glad to hear that your day was so great!
P.S. For the five generation picture you could photo shop your mother in...=)That way she could be there with you!
Post a Comment