We just got the neatest thing! A Trail-A-Bike
attachment that connects to the back of Craig's
bike. It is such a neat thing! Now we can go
bike riding together and enjoy the summer without
worrying about if Elizabeth is able to keep up.
Elizabeth LOVES it! She is so cute as she rides along!
Happy biking!
I had to try it out also, it is fun!
attachment that connects to the back of Craig's
bike. It is such a neat thing! Now we can go
bike riding together and enjoy the summer without
worrying about if Elizabeth is able to keep up.
Elizabeth LOVES it! She is so cute as she rides along!
Happy biking!
I had to try it out also, it is fun!
2 comments:
That looks like the coolest thing. I am really wanting to get something for the kids to ride in also. I would love to go bike riding as a family! We got Isaac a bike for Christmas and he practices and practices. It's still a little big, so he mostly just moves his feet along on the ground for now. He's getting it though. It's fun!
This is so cool! Not what I was picturing. I'm sure she'll get the bike riding down in no time with that contraption to help!
Post a Comment