HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM!
As I sit here thinking about how much I love you, I was
reflecting back over the years, and treasuring the memories
that I have about you.
reflecting back over the years, and treasuring the memories
that I have about you.
I thank God for giving ME to YOU!
He knew that you would be the perfect Mother
for a little girl like me.
Thank you for always loving us children,
for training us to be Godly.
I thank you for always being ready to listen to
our stories, or to listen to our troubles.
You always appreciate even the smallest things!
I never EVER remember hearing you complain...
I thank you for the woman you are to my Father!
In my eyes you are a "Proverbs" woman as you
stood by and supported him in all things.
You were never the nagging, bickering wife.
You are the role model I strive to be in my home.
Your soft gentle ways are still strong in all you do.
Thank you for your support and love
in my own marriage and family.
We both thank you for the love you continue
to show in our children's lives.
I appreciate all that you did (and still do)
as a Mother. I understand all that goes into
being a Mother more, now that I am one.
I appreciate that you always remember our favorite
things to eat, I realize NOW that this can be difficult
with more than 1 person to think about! You always
made us feel special in our own ways!
Thanks for letting God use you in all the fun ways
that make you, YOU!
I really love you Mother!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
2 comments:
I have no greater joy than to hear that my children (Craig, Jessica, Blake, Becky, Lawrence, Amy, Valerie, Elizabeth, Isaac, Liana) walk in the truth. 3John 4
Love, Mother
Mother is so wonderful! She is the best mother in the world!
Post a Comment