wading pool that we have on the patio. We've
been lucky so far this year...no bears have
tried swimming in it...or eating it!
...no bears, however Shawna Belle loves the pool!
Elizabeth has been really enjoying her swimming
lessons! She is so fun to watch! There is always
a sweet smile on her face!
I thought Elizabeth would be a little bit nervous
about jumping off into the water to her teacher...
a lot of children are...note the little girl in pink -
she is unwilling to jump in and the teacher is trying
to talk her into it. I do believe the other teacher ended
up "helping" her into the pool. Notice Elizabeth ~ dancing with
excitement over having to wait until it's finally her turn!
Not Elizabeth! She was quite eager to jump!
Elizabeth & Liliana were having fun watching
Fritz & Valerie in their lessons!

Lisa & I also had a lot of fun watching our children!
Valerie is such a nice girl!
Elizabeth is also such a nice girl!Aren't these swimming goggles awesome?

4 comments:
Yes, Yes...I thought I'd explain about the bear situation. Last year we had a wading pool that we had on our patio that we put out Memorial Day weekend. When Craig & I got up Tuesday morning ( he had to go to work ) we looked out into our yard and a bear had come up to our patio and popped our wading pool, and shredded it, and scattered it all over our yard. Upon examining it, you could see the bite marks, and scratch marks. It was a little scary.
Needless to say, we purchased another pool, and now empty it each evening when we are done with it, and bring it inside!
Our neighbors teased us a couple weeekends ago about our "pet" destroying their bird feeders. I thought he meant our dog, until Craig mentioned that she had been tied up all day and the neighbor laughed at me and called my "pet" Bruno. The bear had been in their yard during the day, and they saw him out their sunroom window eating their birdfood! They live 2 houses down from us.
That's my story!
Your girls look like they are having so much fun!!!! I sometimes wish I had a wading pool to sit in. It gets very stuffy here. I think I would put the wading pool in my living room. I love yoU!!
Elizabeth is full of life, isn't she! She seems almost ready to burst. Does she float? As I recall Valerie had a hard time floating. I love you, Mother
How fun! I love Elizabeth's little dance. She is just so excited to jump in! Her and Isaac are a lot alike in this regard. They also do something similar where he gets out, walks with the teacher, and then jumps into my arms. He loves it! Swimming is so fun!
Post a Comment