About Us

My photo
We have been happily married for 19 wonderful years. God has blessed us richly with 2 daughters and a son. We are followers of Jesus Christ, and strive to follow Him faithfully! We believe the Bible to be the absolute truth!! We are a home school family who look to honor God in every part of our daily lives! Remember to live with a grateful attitude! When you start to complain or have a negative attitude...remember to praise God for Who HE is and the GREAT things HE has done!

Saturday, July 21, 2007

My Movie Review

Ok, so after seeing my cousin Karen comment on "The Last Sin Eater" as being a really good movie, I decided to borrow it from the library. It was an interesting movie! I liked how the message of Christ was shown.

I may have had to wait a LONG LONG time to receive the movie from the library (there were many holds on it as MANY people also wanted to see it) I decided it was worth the wait to watch!

I really enjoy Francine Rivers as an author and I am looking forward to reading the actual book "The Last Sin Eater." I normally read the books before watching the movie, but I don't think it'll hurt this once!

I highly recommend this movie to you! I also would recommend the "Mark of the Lion" series by Francine Rivers. These 3 books are among some of my personal favorites!

6 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

ok, upon further research...I am not sure IF Karen liked the movie or not...sorry Karen! Did you like it?? (Have you seen it yet?) If you were waiting for it to become available at the library maybe you & I were waiting together! :)

Amy said...

Lawrence and I rented it from Blockbuster a few weeks ago. We liked it, but it was kind of a hard movie to watch. Very well made... well, I don't want to give anything away, so you'll have to let us know how you liked it. :)

Amy said...

Ok, I just read your blog again. Maybe you already watched it too? I'm a dork.

Rebecca said...

Amy is so funny! I will defenitly put this movie on my list. It might take some time, as we don't get all movies possible over here, but I am looking foward to it. It was nice talking to you this morning!! lov eyou

Karen said...

Yes, I did watch it AND I liked it. It is amazing to see what superstitions people have believed in throughout the years...where does all of that come from? I am thankful to know and have for a Savior the One True God!

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

I too was amazed at the superstitions that people believe in. It makes me thankful for Jesus!

Yes, Amy we did see it. I really liked it. When you called the other evening...I was watching it. What did you think of it??

Love you!

Our Favorite Song