About Us

My photo
We have been happily married for 19 wonderful years. God has blessed us richly with 2 daughters and a son. We are followers of Jesus Christ, and strive to follow Him faithfully! We believe the Bible to be the absolute truth!! We are a home school family who look to honor God in every part of our daily lives! Remember to live with a grateful attitude! When you start to complain or have a negative attitude...remember to praise God for Who HE is and the GREAT things HE has done!

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Busy busy busy

Well, I have to say I am pleased
with what I achieved this afternoon!

I got my "Sparkies" all made for AWANA this year.
I used the template that I drew previously which
worked really well again this year!



In addition to the "Sparkies" I drew the templates
for the Armor of God activity that I will use this
year in our Sunday School class. They aren't
all proportionally correct...(The belt got a
little large) however I think
that the little people in our class will
still look darling as they decorate
their armor and put it all up on
the wall on their own "person."


I made about 1/2 of the pieces I need from these
templates, I just need to finish! Yeah!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Your Sparkies are just darling! Your kids will have so much fun with the armor of God. Those kids are blessed to have a wonderful Sunday School teacher! I'm finally writing a new blog. Love ya!

Rebecca said...

Isn't Awana's a fun time of year? Are you going to have the same group this year, or will it be different? I lov eyou!!

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

It is the same group that I have already had before, not last year, but the year before. I am getting excited, but still trying to enjoy our last summer week.

Amy S. Trosen said...

You really put out a professional looking product! YOur Sparkies and your armor is so good that I have high hopes for your "babies". You should be getting something in the mail from me soon. I love you, Mother

Our Favorite Song