So we had an interesting day today.
Valerie had her surgery which went well.
(See Valerie's blog for pictures)
Our good friends, the Yerbich's had
us over for the day to make the time pass
quicker until it was time to go for the surgery.
Here are some pictures of our day.
Valerie had her surgery which went well.
(See Valerie's blog for pictures)
Our good friends, the Yerbich's had
us over for the day to make the time pass
quicker until it was time to go for the surgery.
Here are some pictures of our day.
They had a fun hang bar in their kitchenthat my girls also love to hang from!
We got to make slime!!! Yeah!
The process of making it is almost as funas playing with it.
There is nothing quite like slime!
We discovered that if you squish slime intoa little container...it toots!
This made for a lot of fun laughs!!
Have you ever watched MythBusters?There was an episode with Diet Cola &
Mentos...a fun combination!
I especially like this shot of Mark...he did the experiment the best!
In case you are wondering at this picture...The girls are waiting for the pop to foam
out of their mouths...
Laughing doesn't help this project work...
Elizabeth caught 2 frog's and had fun caringfor them. I think Mark had fun caring for her.
2 comments:
These are some great pics! I love the one of the girls waiting for the pop to foam! What a fun rest of the day to follow surgery!!
Looks like a great time! Ok so I have seen that experiment done several times, but never in someone's mouth! How funny! We will have to try that. There is a youTube clip out there somewhere that these guys made. They choreographed their 2 liters exploding to music. I should find that... Have a great night! Love ya!
Post a Comment