We went to Itasca today for the Pioneer Farmers
day. It was so much fun!
day. It was so much fun!
We all got to ride on the mini trains around a track.This is us squished into a picture!
We did the braiding hair with our cousins..
Elizabeth was so pretty...
Valerie was also very pretty!!
We had our picnic before the tractor parade
After the Pioneer thing we went to theHeadwaters and had fun.
These other children hurried up andsqueezed into our family photo...I
think they thought that since their brother
was taking the photo...they should be in it!! :)
Our darling girls!
Looking at the ground from the TOPof the fire tower! It was really windy
and the tower swayed a lot!

2 comments:
What a fun day! I like that top picture of you all in the train. Your girls are so pretty. I love you!
I love festivals! What a fun day! Hope you have a wonderful first day of school tomorrow! Love ya!
Post a Comment