About Us

My photo
We have been happily married for 19 wonderful years. God has blessed us richly with 2 daughters and a son. We are followers of Jesus Christ, and strive to follow Him faithfully! We believe the Bible to be the absolute truth!! We are a home school family who look to honor God in every part of our daily lives! Remember to live with a grateful attitude! When you start to complain or have a negative attitude...remember to praise God for Who HE is and the GREAT things HE has done!

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Back to school

We have successfully finished 1/2 of our
1st week of school! It is amazing at how
quick we got back into our routine!

Last night we went to the bank for the annual
Young Investors picnic. The girls had SO much fun!
Some friends of ours have mini ponies & horses
and had them there for the children to pet.
This, we decided was the highlight of the night!

This "mini" is called Firefly
We were pretty sure that our dog was bigger!

We went to the park today after Valerie had
her stitches removed. It was such a nice day
after a bunch of terrible ones!
See Valerie's blog for the last pictures
of her surgery!


The 3 of us got to spinning on this tire swing
so fast that we were all VERY dizzy!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

What a fun day. You look so good. I miss you. I wish we lived closer....sniff

Rebecca said...

i knew i commented!! it still said you had no comments. i was confused. i lvoe you!

Amy said...

I'm glad that your school year is off to a great start! That must be a wonderful feeling! I really love mini horses. I would like to have one someday for a pet, I think. :) Love ya!

Our Favorite Song