About Us

My photo
We have been happily married for 19 wonderful years. God has blessed us richly with 2 daughters and a son. We are followers of Jesus Christ, and strive to follow Him faithfully! We believe the Bible to be the absolute truth!! We are a home school family who look to honor God in every part of our daily lives! Remember to live with a grateful attitude! When you start to complain or have a negative attitude...remember to praise God for Who HE is and the GREAT things HE has done!

Monday, August 27, 2007

Monday morning again...

As I sit here this EARLY morning, I have been catching up on a few little things that needed to be done before I start my day and pondering how my day will go. I figured that since I couldn't sleep anymore (strange!) I may as well get up and get going!
We are starting our 2nd week of school, which I might add went really well last week. In addition to school this morning we officially start our Daycare business. I have 3 children coming over today and I think it'll prove to be a fun & interesting day. So far, God has totally blessed our family with really nice families! I have 1 full time little girl coming now named Zoe, and I have 2 part-time girls coming twice a week named Kadance & Livia. In January at some point I will be getting twins full time. It will be fun to hold sweet little babies!
We had such a nice afternoon yesterday with our friends, the Yerbich's. We spent the afternoon looking through recipes, playing games, and just talking! We brought our game "Stratego" with us and Luke & Calli REALLY got into it and enjoyed playing. Remember playing this all the time Becky? You & Lawrence were always so good at it!
I got some really interesting new recipes that I am excited to try out. I find that it's always fun to add to my own collection for a change and additional variety.
We ended our day with super homemade pizza and breadsticks. It's so nice to have friends!
I find myself wishing that my Mother had been online this early... She sometimes is you know! Oh well...only this week to go before we see them! Yeah!
Have a nice week!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I am so glad that your first week went wonderfully! Lawrence and I start classes today. I am actually physically going to college rather than taking online courses. It should be fun to do that again. Hope you have a wonderful second week!

Rebecca said...

How is your first day going? I loved playing stratego. I need to buy that game. I think it's one that Blake would like. I love you!

Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Our Favorite Song