Our trees are showing signs of Autumn already!
I love the colors of Autumn even if they do
mean that winter is fast behind.
I love the colors of Autumn even if they do
mean that winter is fast behind.

I find myself thankful today for the colors that I CAN see
and the deer that I KNOW my husband will get...
Ok, yes I know that everyone doesn't get their
deer right away...but I can have wishful thinking - right?
For those of you in question...bow hunting opens this weekend.
2 comments:
Hey Jessica!
I agree. I love autumn! I would be happy if it was like this all year. It seems like the leaves are turning so quickly this year...most likely from the lack of rain we had this summer. Matt's heading out tomorrow to do some grouse hunting and will also be bow hunting this season. I'm looking forward to venison, but I'm not quite as thrilled about grouse. :)
Our leaves are not turning yet, but in Luxemburg they sure were. I'm sure ours are close! It's just about my favorite time of year!
Post a Comment