We encountered these cows on our trip to Walker on
Monday. It was funny and scary all at the same time!
We didn't know if they would continue across the road
and they were all jumpy. We passed them without any
problems and saw a man running to catch them.
Monday. It was funny and scary all at the same time!
We didn't know if they would continue across the road
and they were all jumpy. We passed them without any
problems and saw a man running to catch them.






2 comments:
Those mushrooms really are awesome! They look really big. I'm glad that the cows let you pass... I think they can be pretty unpredictable. Looks like you guys are having tons of fun adventures!
I am so used to the cow thing having lived in Texas for 4 years! How funny! I have never seen mushrooms that big before! Were they in your yard?
Post a Comment