About Us

My photo
We have been happily married for 19 wonderful years. God has blessed us richly with 2 daughters and a son. We are followers of Jesus Christ, and strive to follow Him faithfully! We believe the Bible to be the absolute truth!! We are a home school family who look to honor God in every part of our daily lives! Remember to live with a grateful attitude! When you start to complain or have a negative attitude...remember to praise God for Who HE is and the GREAT things HE has done!

Monday, September 10, 2007

Too much TV ups kids' risk of attention problems - Yahoo! News

In addition to my cousin Mindy's TV blog from last week, I came up with this article as well.

Too much TV ups kids' risk of attention problems - Yahoo! News

3 comments:

erica said...

Hey! I am in Luxomburg for the week. I won't really be in contact with you until saturday. I love you!!

erica said...

ok, this is your sister, Becky, not blakes cousin erica. I love you!!

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

You are SO funny, Becky! I rather figured it was you...there aren't many people that I currently know that are in Luxomburg for the week!! :)

I hope you are having fun!!

Our Favorite Song