About Us

My photo
We have been happily married for 19 wonderful years. God has blessed us richly with 2 daughters and a son. We are followers of Jesus Christ, and strive to follow Him faithfully! We believe the Bible to be the absolute truth!! We are a home school family who look to honor God in every part of our daily lives! Remember to live with a grateful attitude! When you start to complain or have a negative attitude...remember to praise God for Who HE is and the GREAT things HE has done!

Thursday, September 20, 2007

A rainy day!


My silly Valerie came up with this funny outfit!
"Hey Mom, check out my belly!"
I think that something is rubbing off from all
the people that we know who are having babies...
or have already had them!

My girls enjoying their piano lesson with our
amazing piano teacher, Ashley.

We went to the mall today as emotional support
for our dear friend as she got her ears pierced.
I was amazed at her strength! She was scared, yet NEVER
flinched or moved a muscle during the procedure!
Now both girls are SURE that they look like twins!
The look on Calli's face was a serious "just get it OVER with!"

The lady who did the ear piercing talked WAY too much and
made the waiting so very hard!

Of course, during the tramatic time of our dear friend,
we had two little goof-balls playing nearby!

What a fun day! It stormed hard for a lot of the day
which made going outside impossible for most people.
It was fun to get together and share a couple of hours!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I just love your girls! Your friend Ashley totally wrote on my blog! I love it. I love you!

Amy said...

What a fun day! Your girls look so cute with their special friends! Hopefully we'll talk soon!!!

Our Favorite Song