About Us

My photo
We have been happily married for 19 wonderful years. God has blessed us richly with 2 daughters and a son. We are followers of Jesus Christ, and strive to follow Him faithfully! We believe the Bible to be the absolute truth!! We are a home school family who look to honor God in every part of our daily lives! Remember to live with a grateful attitude! When you start to complain or have a negative attitude...remember to praise God for Who HE is and the GREAT things HE has done!

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Vacation fun part II

Hello from Georgia!
Eagerly awaiting Dad's famous potato pancakes!


Dad, hard at work...for his children!

Lawrence & little Liana

Amy, Isaac & Liana, also waiting for breakfast!

Who's the birthday boy???

Becky made another of her astounding
birthday cake creations!

A purple hippo cake!

All the little ones snuggle with Mimi.
She laughs and jokes as she snuggles, we were
all a little bit jealous of the "tiny buns" that
fit in her chair with her!


Have I mentioned the balmy weather?

We will miss you Becky!


3 comments:

Rebecca said...

What a fun time we had! I know your fun is still going on. I love to just sit here and look at all of our picutres! I love yoU!

Amy said...

It was such a great week! Hope you guys are having a great time still and that your Thanksgiving is wonderful! Love you!

Jake and Ashley Hodapp said...

Oh, I'm so glad that you girls were able to spend so much time with your grandparents around this holiday! I know you will tell me ALL ABOUT your fun trip when you come home!
Enjoy the rest of your trip, and have safe travels home!!!

Our Favorite Song