About Us

My photo
We have been happily married for 19 wonderful years. God has blessed us richly with 2 daughters and a son. We are followers of Jesus Christ, and strive to follow Him faithfully! We believe the Bible to be the absolute truth!! We are a home school family who look to honor God in every part of our daily lives! Remember to live with a grateful attitude! When you start to complain or have a negative attitude...remember to praise God for Who HE is and the GREAT things HE has done!

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Beautiful Nature

We see so many owls! They are so pretty to look at!
The kids and I watched this one all afternoon.


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I just love owls! I took a picture of one the last time I was at your house. It's just amazing that you get to see all that beautiful nature. Lov eyou!

Amy said...

Wow! That is so cool that you get to see him in your own back yard! We have lots of bald eagles here. I always watch for them when we cross the bridge. So majestic! Love you!

Our Favorite Song