Fun at the dog wash
I can almost see Shawna Belle ponderingabout what is to happen to her!
POOR ME!
There has GOT to be a way down from here!
The blow dryer was fun...for US, not her!
Shawna Belle was a poofy girl when we were done!
The life of a dog is hard work!
She rested her head on the seat ALL the way home!
We now have a nice clean smelling dog!
4 comments:
Ha! How fun. Is that the place that's on the south side of town? What a great idea to combine a car/dog wash.
I love the pictures! I have memories of Tipsy with that same look in her eyes...oh how she hated bath day! I'm glad you have a nice smelling dog now!
What a cool place! Thanks for posting the pics. Love you!
Dad's been wanting to take Tuck, our black lab, for a visit to the Dog Wash in town. :) He sure could use a bath. Phew! :D
Post a Comment