About Us

My photo
We have been happily married for 19 wonderful years. God has blessed us richly with 2 daughters and a son. We are followers of Jesus Christ, and strive to follow Him faithfully! We believe the Bible to be the absolute truth!! We are a home school family who look to honor God in every part of our daily lives! Remember to live with a grateful attitude! When you start to complain or have a negative attitude...remember to praise God for Who HE is and the GREAT things HE has done!

Friday, January 11, 2008

Do I look hip-py to you?

Science class again today...on combustion!
It is a class we were able to go to a couple years
ago and really enjoyed it again today!

Valerie volunteered MY dollar bill for this experiment!

Fortunately it didn't burn! We learned why!

We all thought that this one was great!
One of the "big" boys got to throw this fire too!

Elizabeth remembered from the last time that
there is a HUGE explosion---at some point!

Valerie got to hold bubbles in her hand that
exploded...my friend got a SUPER picture of the flame!

...and then there is the strange mirrors!

Such long hair, Valerie!!!


It was fun to see the different warping shapes
of our children's bodies!



1 conehead...

Do I look hippy to you?
If I stood just right...I look as though I've
gained about 300 pounds! Gross!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I think a little extra hippage never hurt anyone! It looks like you all had a wonderful time! Lov eyou

Amy said...

What a fun day! Looks like some really interesting experiments. So, what did the guy do to the dollar bill to keep it from burning? The mirror pictures are funny! Love you!

Amy S. Trosen said...

I love science. Glad you had a great day. I love you, Mother

Our Favorite Song