About Us

My photo
We have been happily married for 19 wonderful years. God has blessed us richly with 2 daughters and a son. We are followers of Jesus Christ, and strive to follow Him faithfully! We believe the Bible to be the absolute truth!! We are a home school family who look to honor God in every part of our daily lives! Remember to live with a grateful attitude! When you start to complain or have a negative attitude...remember to praise God for Who HE is and the GREAT things HE has done!

Monday, January 7, 2008

The joys of winter!

A busy day!

I had a fun laugh at Elizabeth yesterday when she
asked for an English muffin.
"Mom, could I please have a Mexican muffin too?"

5 comments:

Amy S. Trosen said...

Mexican muffin. That's so great. Mexican muffin...it just makes me giggle to say it. By the way, what did you name your third child? He/she is kinda pale and hairless, but very cute.

Rebecca said...

It took me a second to figure out what kid Mother was talking about!! Hee hee! You guys are jsut so great. I love your new background, by the way. You are awesome. I have to say, though, the one you did for me is still my favorite! I lvoe it!

The Loehlein Family said...

What a cute snowman and beautiful girls you have! Looks like you are enjoying winter...I, too, like your background. Take care!

Amy said...

I love the snowman background also! Looks like you guys have been having a great winter! I love hearing what your girls say too! They are so great! Love you!

Amy said...

P.S. I blogged! :)

Our Favorite Song