
Yes, this is the teeter-totter that the girls were playing
on just a few days ago!
on just a few days ago!

I feel a little bit like Laura Ingalls did in The Long Winter
There is just something funny about getting this much
snow right before May!
✟Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24
5 comments:
Your dad had to go next door and pull this up on Raymond's computer to show Docky how mych snow you got. She was sure your dad was playing a joke on her and that this is a picture of the last snowstorm. When she finally saw the post date, she was flabbergasted!
I think we have finally hit spring here. I hope you guys actually get a spring! I can't believe it snowed that much again! Love you
Wow! That is crazy! I can't believe that you guys are still getting snow. I'm thinking that this means that you're going to have a fabulous summer! You can tell we are south of you and a few degrees warmer because we are getting it here in the form of rain. The rivers are really flooding. I can't wait for the sunny 80 degree temps! Hope it comes soon for you!!! Love you!
WOW! So much snow! What was the weather like when the girls were playing on the teeter toter..It looks like short sleeve weather! I can't believe it snowed so much..Here in California we have flirted with 90 degrees somedays then two days later it's 50 degrees with a windchill of 30...Some of Alexis' softball games we are in shorts and some we are in heavy coats and hats! Weather is s funny thing..Not usually this crazy out here though.
The weather was in the high 60's when the girls were playing on the teeter-totter earlier this week! I actually got some sunburn on my arms that day! What an amazing difference!
Post a Comment