I had fun making these darling split skirts
for the girls! I took advantage of the incredibly wintery
day yesterday to start these.
for the girls! I took advantage of the incredibly wintery
day yesterday to start these.
✟Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24
5 comments:
The skirts look great! You are so talented.
They look really nice! You oculd almost make a pair for yourself. I bet they are super comfy!!
Ahh culottes! Those sure bring back the memories of homeschool field days at Kitchi Pines Church. Have you guys ever gone to that?
LOVE the split skirts- too cute! You did a great job! If you are looking for a pattern for yourself, let me know, I have one -they are super comfortable!
So cute, Jess! You are so talented! I love the fabric choices too! I thought of you yesterday when it was flurrying here. I'm hoping that you have spring weather soon! So much for global warming. ;) Love you!
Post a Comment