We had our family birthday party for Valerie today.
It was nice to see everyone! Gram & Gramp W, Gram & Gramp T.
Jason & April, Auntie Kathy, Auntie Cindy & Ashleigh & Amanda
& Whitney, and Mimi came to help us celebrate!
It was nice to see everyone! Gram & Gramp W, Gram & Gramp T.
Jason & April, Auntie Kathy, Auntie Cindy & Ashleigh & Amanda
& Whitney, and Mimi came to help us celebrate!
Valerie decided on an ice cream cake this year...yummy!
She modeled her new dress for us
It is so fun to have the cousin's over!
BEST of all...Auntie Cindy brought 2 puppies for us to hug
Valerie cuddled...
and Elizabeth cuddled!
It was SUCH a wonderful afternoon!Thanks to everyone who made it so special!
1 comment:
It looks like it was such a fun party. I wish I could have been there!! I love you all!
Post a Comment