About Us

My photo
We have been happily married for 19 wonderful years. God has blessed us richly with 2 daughters and a son. We are followers of Jesus Christ, and strive to follow Him faithfully! We believe the Bible to be the absolute truth!! We are a home school family who look to honor God in every part of our daily lives! Remember to live with a grateful attitude! When you start to complain or have a negative attitude...remember to praise God for Who HE is and the GREAT things HE has done!

Monday, October 6, 2008

Birthday Stage 3

Valerie's actual birthday was today and BOY did we
have a nice fun day! She is such a treasure!
She had a couple presents to open tonight before supper
from Mother and Becky.

Elizabeth had as much fun watching her we think!
She had helped to wrap presents so she knew all the secrets!

Mother & Dad got Valerie her first piece of Polish Pottery
to put into her hope chest...when not in use!

THIS was the present she had been waiting to open for
a LONG time! Auntie Becky & Uncle Blake sent it to her...

The surprise was so fun to watch!

Thanks Auntie Becky!!!

We had a Movie Theater night to celebrate as a family.
We purchased the "Molly" American Girl movie and a
LOT of movie theater candy.

She is a really hard person to trick...
I had apologized for not being able to get to the store
this weekend to shop for a few little gifts for her.
She was very kind...it was no problem...REALLY!
She was going to be thankful for the gifts that Pop & Mimi
and Auntie Becky bought for her.
What she didn't know was that Craig & I had picked up a
few little things a few weeks ago and hid them without
her knowing! It is SO fun to have fun! She was thrilled!

Her big gift was bedding...which she LOVED!

Elizabeth was sure that if she could only just fall asleep
without us knowing about it...that maybe she could sleep
with Valerie too and enjoy the new bedding! Cute!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

It looks like she loved everything!! What a fun day! I love the movie night idea. I will have to remember that. I am so glad she loved her 10th birthday. We love you Valerie!!

Kristen said...

Wow!! Looks like Valerie had the best birthday ever! I wish I would have known. I have been in town since last Saturday visiting everyone!! I have been staying with Kyle and Amy and then Kathy this weekend! I hope your pregnancy is going well. Talk to you soon!

Our Favorite Song