✟Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24
About Us
- ♥ Craig & Jessica ♥
- We have been happily married for 19 wonderful years. God has blessed us richly with 2 daughters and a son. We are followers of Jesus Christ, and strive to follow Him faithfully! We believe the Bible to be the absolute truth!! We are a home school family who look to honor God in every part of our daily lives! Remember to live with a grateful attitude! When you start to complain or have a negative attitude...remember to praise God for Who HE is and the GREAT things HE has done!

8 comments:
You look so cute!
Wow! I love to see your belly pics. I am still hoping to get one when Blake wakes up. I love you!! Thank you for posting one.
I also like the belly pics.
You look beautiful! So cute! I can't wait to hear the news that you're in labor!
Wow - 38 weeks, already?! Where did the time go? You're probably wondering "will this ever end?" Ha! Anyway, so fun to see your pic - I'll be praying that God will give you a beautiful birth. Love you, Jess! Let me know if there is anything I can help with.
Yay! It's almost over! :) I'm following right behind you. You look great, by the way!
You look fabulous, Jessica! We are so excited for your family. We can't wait to see this "little man." We will be praying for a safe delivery!
What, you're pregnant??? NO WAY!!!
Haha...I'm only kidding, of course! I think I can joke about that since my belly is bigger than yours! :)
You look wonderful, and I can't wait to share a hospital room with you!
Post a Comment