About Us

My photo
We have been happily married for 19 wonderful years. God has blessed us richly with 2 daughters and a son. We are followers of Jesus Christ, and strive to follow Him faithfully! We believe the Bible to be the absolute truth!! We are a home school family who look to honor God in every part of our daily lives! Remember to live with a grateful attitude! When you start to complain or have a negative attitude...remember to praise God for Who HE is and the GREAT things HE has done!

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Recital.2008

Here is the video of what our girls played.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

It keeps telling me that your video is no longer available.....

Rebecca said...

Okay, it works now!!!! I love you!!

Melanie said...

Wow, wow, WOW!! Valerie and Elizabeth! You did a wonderful job. My jaw is hanging on the floor and I am completely thrilled to hear you playing so brilliantly! I LOVED it!!

Amy S. Trosen said...

You know, Mel, it's even more amazing (Elizabeth's performance) when you know that she broke both bones in her left forearm and spent 12 weeks in a cast this summer and fall. She had only beenout of the cast for 4 weeks prior to the recital. And Valerie was playing with two burnt fingers on her bow hand. She burned them the moring before the recital when she accidently touched a hot burner while making oatmeal for breakfast. Still and all, I thought they both played splendidly! AmyS

Our Favorite Song