We had our fall music recital today.
Valerie & Elizabeth did a really nice job!
I was SO proud of them!!!
Here they are, posing in their outfits.
This is the group that played in their recital this afternoon.
There were 4 different groups.
Elizabeth started with her piano piece.
She played Come See the Parade & Go Tell Aunt Rhody
Valerie played her violin piece next
Concerto No. 5, 1st Movement by Seitz
Elizabeth played Allegretto
Valerie played the Maple Leaf Rag by Joplin
Valerie & Elizabeth played Sweet Hour of Prayer
in a wonderful duet!
Valerie & Elizabeth did a really nice job!
I was SO proud of them!!!
There were 4 different groups.
She played Come See the Parade & Go Tell Aunt Rhody
Concerto No. 5, 1st Movement by Seitz
in a wonderful duet!
1 comment:
The girls look so beautiful! I love the little bit I heard in the background when I talked to you earlier. I love you guys!
Post a Comment