So, after my doctor's appointment today, there is nothing
much to report. I am dilated to a 2. I have another appointment
this Friday for a stress test, and another one
on Monday for a stress test, ultrasound, & appointment.
Maybe by next week...I'll have my precious baby!
much to report. I am dilated to a 2. I have another appointment
this Friday for a stress test, and another one
on Monday for a stress test, ultrasound, & appointment.
Maybe by next week...I'll have my precious baby!
5 comments:
How frustrating to have to wait - I've been there! I'll be praying for you and baby. Maybe you'll have him on the 20th! That is Jack and Kathys birthdays - how fun!!
I will be praying for you..I am sure you are probably doing things like walking to speed up the process...when I was pregnant with Cole I walked 2 miles then the following night I had a ton of contractions and my water broke..I think walking helped because I was only 39 weeks..
I can't wait to hear the good news! Praying for you! Love you!
I soooooo totally know how you feel! I can't wait until we get to meet the little guy. I hope you have him tonight!!
I couldn't imagine waiting longer then 40 WEEKS... with Brooklyn I jumped on a trampoline for 3 hours then went into labor ;)
Post a Comment