We are still awaiting the birth of our little baby boy.
The girls can just hardly wait!
I can just hardly wait!
Craig really can just hardly wait...
and my Mother can just hardly wait.
Do you ever get the feeling that you are a
time bomb ready to explode...?

Here is my 41 week pregnancy picture.
I had my non-stress test today which looked good
for both me & the baby. It also showed me having
slight contractions that I really am not feeling.
Since Tuesday I have dilated to a 3 which is progress!
If I don't have the baby this weekend, I go in on Monday
for another non-stress test & ultrasound.
They are looking at Tuesday to induce me possibly
if I don't go on my own. It's a funny week with Thanksgiving
and we can't just wait it out since the hospital is short staffed that day.
The girls can just hardly wait!
I can just hardly wait!
Craig really can just hardly wait...
and my Mother can just hardly wait.
Do you ever get the feeling that you are a
time bomb ready to explode...?

Here is my 41 week pregnancy picture.I had my non-stress test today which looked good
for both me & the baby. It also showed me having
slight contractions that I really am not feeling.
Since Tuesday I have dilated to a 3 which is progress!
If I don't have the baby this weekend, I go in on Monday
for another non-stress test & ultrasound.
They are looking at Tuesday to induce me possibly
if I don't go on my own. It's a funny week with Thanksgiving
and we can't just wait it out since the hospital is short staffed that day.
1 comment:
I think you are so cute pregnant! I hope you have the little guy soon. If not, Tuesday sounds like a fabulous day to have a baby!
Post a Comment