Deuteronomy 6:4-9
Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord
your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all
your strength. These commandments that I give you
today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your
children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk
along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as
symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads.
Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates.
Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord
your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all
your strength. These commandments that I give you
today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your
children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk
along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as
symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads.
Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates.
We had Matthew's baby dedication 2 Sunday's ago.What a charge from God, to teach our children His ways!
Do you ever feel so unworthy to be a parent to such
wonderful children?
We shared the dedication with our friends, Jon & Melissa
whose son, Silas, shares a birthday with our Matthew!
We are so thankful for friends & family to help us trainour children! Thanks for your prayers!
Today Matthew had his 2 month appointment.From his 9lb 13oz birth, he is now weighing
in at 13 lbs 9 oz.
His height is 24 1/4"
He also got 4 immunization's today. Poor little guy!
I think Elizabeth took it harder than Matthew! Her eyes
were HUGE and close to crying! Matthew cried for
just a moment...he's a trooper!
He is READY to go home!
4 comments:
I just love him all bundled up like that! I feel for Elizabeth. It is difficult to watch the little buggers get shots!
Dawson was the same way when Lainey got her shots. Oh, the love siblings share!
--I think Mathew reminds me of Elizabeth in the picture of him all bundled up---SO CUTE!
Thanks for posting the dedication pictures. I am so sorry I missed being there!
What great pictures! Baby dedications are always so special! What a huge responsibility we have. I have been looking at schools for Isaac recently, and it has been hitting me harder than ever! Anyways, your kids are all so great! Love you!
Post a Comment