About Us

My photo
We have been happily married for 19 wonderful years. God has blessed us richly with 2 daughters and a son. We are followers of Jesus Christ, and strive to follow Him faithfully! We believe the Bible to be the absolute truth!! We are a home school family who look to honor God in every part of our daily lives! Remember to live with a grateful attitude! When you start to complain or have a negative attitude...remember to praise God for Who HE is and the GREAT things HE has done!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Smiles

We are still practicing to get the smiles when the
camera points at Matthew! He is getting better!
It is still very hard to catch the smiles...
he moves too much when it happens!

Matthew is getting another game lesson
It's an intense Mario Kart game!

Yesterday at our friends house for lunch
Matthew got to try their really fun baby chair!

It does seem as though he has the "What now Mom?" look!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love the video game shot. Val looks like you and Elizabeth looks like Mother!
Matthew is so adorable! I love his smiles!!

Amy S. Trosen said...

They all look so intense playing Mario Cart. Of course, bad as I am at the game, I shudder to think what I look like when I play.

Amy said...

I like the video game pic too! Matthew is such a sweet boy! He is just one of the cutest baby boys ever!!!

Our Favorite Song