We are apparently breeding these nasty spiders in our retaining wall.
Elizabeth informed me earlier this week that we might have
a tarantula living in the rocks. Of course we had the conversation
that we don't have tarantula's here, (or anything poison) but we will go and look.
THIS is what was STARING at me, just WAITING for me to come close.
When I took this picture this morning, from a safe distance, (thank goodness for zoom!)
I then found Craig to have him look at our scary monster.
He just laughed. And left.
No joke, it's as big as the tarantual's at the Science Center!
We need poison.
My Mother is coming to visit and wants to catch it. I say, good for her, RAH!
We think it's a Wolf Spider.
Either way, it is the GROSSEST thing EVER and I am SURE it will
attack me! We really need poison!
a tarantula living in the rocks. Of course we had the conversation
that we don't have tarantula's here, (or anything poison) but we will go and look.
THIS is what was STARING at me, just WAITING for me to come close.
When I took this picture this morning, from a safe distance, (thank goodness for zoom!)
I then found Craig to have him look at our scary monster.
He just laughed. And left.
No joke, it's as big as the tarantual's at the Science Center!
We need poison.
My Mother is coming to visit and wants to catch it. I say, good for her, RAH!
We think it's a Wolf Spider.
Either way, it is the GROSSEST thing EVER and I am SURE it will
attack me! We really need poison!
2 comments:
I'll be there soon!
I will be there, a LONG way behind you, with the video camera!
Post a Comment