Matthew & cousin Alex playing happily
Matthew & cousin Cara

Valerie enjoying time with the little ones!

Science Center fun!

The cousins that were here:

So cute!

Me & my awesome sister!

Sweet boys!
It takes 2 to drive a tractor!

Elizabeth will hold anything!

Cara made an attempt to touch the snake...

Matthew was content to hold it's tail!

Bunnies are the sweetest!

...but then, so is Cara's smile!

Matthew also greatly loved the bunny!

Uncle Craig gives 4-wheeler rides which we were told by
Cara, "that was AWESOME!"

My awesome sister again!

The little ones loved the caterpillars Becky & I found

Cheese!

Cheese!!

Cheese!!!

Ok, Matthew, like his sister will also hold anything!
I get shown a lot of things!

Finally, weather warm enough for the beach!

Super fun!

Cheesy!!

We love swings that are big enough for bigger people!

Sprinkler fun!

Water action!
2 comments:
Thanks for a wonderful (but short) vacation! I loved seeing you.
I am so sad we had to leave before the weather was nice!!!! We had such a fun time! I just wished it could have been longer :(
Post a Comment