1. Friend Ashley & little Philip visited. Enjoyed holding and snuggling him while talking with her. They brought us fresh made strawberry jam! Yum!
2. Electrical Inspector came to do a final inspection of our basement wiring. Fun guy!
3. Had lunch at the public school. Ate wierd corn dog bites and baked beans and fruit. The chocolate milk is ALWAYS great!
4. Took our trash to the transfer station. We like seeing the garbage man! He always helps us.
5. A few mild errands...
6. Went to the E-Free church for the awesome archery shooting time and concert. Valerie & Elizabeth had so much fun shooting at an indoor range that was set up in the gym.
7. Grocery shopping! There is NO good time to shop at Wal-Mart unless it's the middle of the night when normal people are sleeping (or so I'm told..) .
8. We went to the fair after supper and had the best time of all! We saw many people that we knew and talked for a long time with each one. We pet pigs (big & small), the donkey that looked like he could have been on Shrek, horses, cows...everything we could ~ at least twice! We watched a cow being milked with the milker things. We learned that they milk about 4 1/2 gallons of milk from each cow and it would take a LONG time to do it by hand. This guy had never actually done it by hand. The big pig was actually kind of gross. He was big! No cows charged me this year. Both girls shrieked and giggled at everything we passed. Craig bought us a bag of cotton candy to split...YUM! We pressed our faces up against the cotton candy window to watch them make some and wished for a moment to actually own this wonderful machine for our own use!!! We tromped up the tall fire tower and looked around for awhile from sky view.
I could probably go on and on about the fair which I am sure most of you have probably gone to yourself and gotten to enjoy on your own terms! :) I look forward to going ALL year!
9. Trudged our way through Wal-Mart for the second time today to get a light bulb for our Suburban...still an amazingly busy place - even at 10:30 p.m.!
All in all...a wonderful day. We are all a little tired and probably dirty, but such happy dreams we will have!!!
God Bless!!
✟Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24
About Us
- ♥ Craig & Jessica ♥
- We have been happily married for 19 wonderful years. God has blessed us richly with 2 daughters and a son. We are followers of Jesus Christ, and strive to follow Him faithfully! We believe the Bible to be the absolute truth!! We are a home school family who look to honor God in every part of our daily lives! Remember to live with a grateful attitude! When you start to complain or have a negative attitude...remember to praise God for Who HE is and the GREAT things HE has done!
2 comments:
What a fun and busy day you had! I was out with Kimberly all day, and I too was tired by the end of it. We went out to lunch with our friend Kate, who has a little 4 month old baby. We went to Chili's on base, but it didn't agree with me, even up to this morning. Kate lent me some of her nice maternity clothes, which was super nice. She said it's so stupid to buy the nice stuff when you only wear them to one or two outings. So, she passed them along to me. I'm giving her back the really nice stuff, becuase they are planning on having another baby at some point in the near future. Okay, so I should have actually just written you an email. Oh well!! I lov eyou
Sounds so fun!!! I just love the fair! Ours starts Monday. I'm really looking forward to it. Our kids seem to really love the animals! They will definitely be the highlight for Isaac. Last year they had this really cool alligator show. I'm hoping that it's here again this year. I finished my race!!!! It was one of the best experiences of my life. I'm about to blog about it... Love you!!!
Post a Comment