After Bible Study this morning and Kids Singspiration we
decided to head out for some sightseeing since the temperature
was a mere 92 degrees.
decided to head out for some sightseeing since the temperature
was a mere 92 degrees.
Lane peach packing plant:
Here are the typical cheesy pictures that you can get everywhere!
These first pictures were the Lane Peach Packing Plant
There was so much to see here! It has a place to see the packaging
of fresh peaches, a restaurant, gift shop, tours, play areas...so much!
We enjoyed the small city of Fort Valley
There were SO many beautiful homes to see!
Next we went to Andersonville to see the POW museum.
the feel for the devastation of war and how it really was/is!
We saw the compound where the POW's were kept.
There were rows & rows of headstones.
We may tour an old house and slave quarters tomorrow...
4 comments:
What a great day! We visited Lane Packing while we were there when I was pregnant with Isaac. That seems like ages ago! We totally want to go to Zoo Atlanta also! I bet it's way bigger than ours here!
You guys are having so much fun!! I love Cracker Barrel...maybe we can go again once I get there. I love you
Yum! I'll bet you didn't know that there is an Olive Garden here as well! We will have to hit BOTH!
Hee hee...you should ask Dad about Olive Garden.
Post a Comment